вторник, декабря 16, 2003

The shoe fits.

I am utterly confused. I thought it was the gay man that I could trust and talk to as a human being because clearly that wasn't possilble with straight men. But no, all men are now part of one dark gloomy category, the category of doom. One of my Swat friends (who happens to be flaming) and I have been talking to each other online and most of the time I'm like, I made a friend at Swat and that he's not as weird as other Swatties and, I suppose, trying to convince myself that Swatties really might just be normal. Good Lord have I been wrong. These people are just messed up. I think maybe that is why I have been so disillusioned since the Swat dinner. For the entire semester I thought these guys aren't so bad. And now I'm like, you are all idiots. All really messed up people. I don't want to prove to you that I'm worth it or that I'm smart enough because they just aren't worth it for me. I don't care. Orhan was blabbing about something and then he asked me to make sure that I would tell him in the morning what all he said because he wouldn't remember. To which I responded, I will save this conversation. And then he started saying that we should make this conversation awkward so there would be tension tomorrow. Um...what the hell? I just do not get this.

Комментариев нет: