среда, ноября 15, 2006

Naked.

I got a new computer today and it's pretty sweet. There are two things that bother me. The first is that, due to security settings or whatever, I cannot set my own desktop background. As a result of this, this is no longer my desktop background. The second is that I lost a large chunk of my mail. I store everything in my trash folder but never delete it. I archive my mail every three weeks so everything, trash included, gets moved over to my archived database. I understand it is stupid to a) store all your mail in the trash and b) never delete your mail but I actually do refer to e-mails from when I started working here. So anyway, long story short, I've lost all of my recent mail. It doesn't really impact my job functionality I just feel really weird without all my mail.

Tonight I'm going out to dinner to Las Cazuelas and then to Ministry of Information, arguably one of the best bars around. My friend took me there after I finished moving in and it's the most chilled out place ever. The Ms. PacMan table certainly adds to the environment. And it's only two blocks from my apartment to boot!

Комментариев нет: