I just started using Google Reader and I love it! Every time someone updates their site I get little messages -- it's like e-mail! Plus I don't have to obsessively check 10 sites 100 times a day in the hopes that someone has written something!
I added a new tab to my Google homepage - Google Finance. Man, is it good. I have a basket of stocks I'm watching. I'm hoping, depending on my bonus, to buy some stock in March. I also cannot wait till my company offers discounted shares-- I'm going to buy! The best thing about Google Finance is that you can see what other people are saying about the stocks you're watching. Right time to buy? Right time to sell? It links to news articles about the stock too!
PS - Dow is up +300 today! My emotional well-being really is tied to how the markets are doing.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий