пятница, января 23, 2004

I lost my top.

Before break I left my top in my underwear drawer. When I came back to my room I think the first thing I did was check to see that it was there (most of break consisted of me dreaming about my top). But, my top had disappered! My piece is still there but the top is gone. This is so mind boglling. I've checked my entire room: all drawers, closet, laundry bag, desk, under the bed. I just don't understand how this is possible. There is no way anybody could have entered my room and known to look in my underwear drawer. I'm the one who inspected all the rooms. Plus everything else is untouched. Maybe I'm an idiot and lost it. Threw it away in a drunken stupor or in the freak candle wax incident (where my room was covered in candle wax because I'd passed out while the candles were still burning). So now I don't even want to buy more because I know somewhere out there there is some out there with my name it. I suppose this is a lesson for me: too much can make you dumb.

Комментариев нет: