вторник, января 27, 2004

Its a small world after all.

Freshman year I had a semi-huge crush on this hottie at Hford. He turned out to be gay so I forgot about him. I saw him again last week in the library and damn, he is hot! So anyway, I told my Swattie friend about him and said that they should meet somehow. So yesterday my Swattie friend IMs me and is asking me all these details about the Fordian. It turns out the Fordian found the Swattie through some gay profile and messaged him. Today they are meeting. What a coincidence.

On another note, I have become the biggest slacker ever. A week ago I was in last-semester mode which consisted of me feeling empty if I didn't have 110 things to do. Now its beomce remarkably easy for me to sit and dick around on the internet all day. I don't even make my bed anymore! My downfall has begun....

Комментариев нет: