понедельник, января 09, 2006
Another "I Hate Work" Post.
I have been extremely productive at work today. I had a list of pending projects/problems that I had been putting off for the past few months. My slackerness was starting to become noticed and a problem. So this week I decided I would shift into super productive mode and get all the outstanding stuff done. Today is Monday, the first day of the week, and I am done. I am SO sick of this shit - whether I sit on my ass and slack off or actually do what I'm supposed to the result is the same: I have nothing to do. There is no motivation for me to get anything done. No prospect for exciting, different, or challenging work. I can honestly say I am better than this. The question that remains is can I move on to someting better? I would like to think so...
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий