четверг, февраля 09, 2006

Synthetic Thursday.

Today I attended yet another baby shower. This one was actually bearable (there were chocolate covered strawberries!). It was an interesting and scary dynamic - all the women (60% of whom were either pregnant or just gave birth) were sitting on one side of the room talking about baby things while the men (30% of whose wives either just had babies or are pregnant) sat on the other eating the food and gabbing about non-baby things. There were many points during my hour escape from my desk where I wished I was sitting with the men. Or shooting myself.

As I am one of the few people at work who is not pregnant people have started to ask if I'm next. Ha Ha.

I have taken tomorrow off work which makes today my Friday. I CANNOT WAIT TO LEAVE. I do not think it is possible for time to pass any slower.

Is it time to leave yet?

Комментариев нет: