When Mr. Boss moved over to my department he instituted monthly checklists for us to complete. This was to ensure that, on a monthly, basis we were making progress with projects, payment of bills, etc.
As of today, daily checklists have gone into effect. So, everyday I'm supposed to verify that, yes, I have completed x, y, and z tasks. Between all these checklists and our weekly meetings to discuss projects when am I supposed to get my work done?
Speaking of weekly meetings, they're supposed to generate informal talk regarding new business, individual projects, and team training. While it sounds all nice it's really more like Mr. Boss reciting to Mr. Director what progress has been made. What a bore. Maybe I'm a control freak but I'd like to talk about the projects I'm involved in. Especially since, you know, they're mine and I'm sitting there.
Man, August couldn't get here fast enough.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий