среда, мая 09, 2007

That's sick!!

It takes me the same amount of time to bike home than it does to take the stupid bus and subway. I didn't even get that insane of a workout, there was some uphill, where I worked hard, and then lots of downhills, where I did nothing. I think biking in center city, about 5 of the 18 miles, was the hardest as it was flat and I actually had to do consistent work. I'm hoping to do the ride a couple of times a week and then eventually ride both ways. A better bike would help me loads but until then I will manage with my old school 80s Panasonic.

The true test will be tomorrow morning when I wake up. Hopefully my quads and sore knee won't hate me too much.

I have this mandatory super important event for work in a couple of weeks. Fancy dinner, presentations, open bar and it's about two miles from my office. I suppose I could ask someone for a ride but I hate being dependent on people so I'm thinking of just biking over there. The only thing stopping me is that I'll be sweaty and I'm not sure where I'd lock up by bike.

Комментариев нет: