GBF calls me all the time. Let's hang out. Entertain me. Let's watch Golden Girls. Let's go out for a run. At first I wish he'd just go away. I need a lot of me time and am used to doing everything on my own. His cable was out one day and he invited himself over to watch Lost but I said he couldn't come. My apartment was a mess but he's seen it worse so it wasn't that, it was that I needed to be by myself.
On my weekend trip we were talking about alone time and when I mentioned I needed a lot of it GBF said it was because I'm a serial masturbator. That got quite a few laughs. FYI: I'm not.
He makes fun of me because I'm brown and inbred and I make fun of him because he's gay. To an outsider, with all our racial and homophobic comments, we're rather offensive. It's quite the relationship.
I'm getting used to having him around and to have somebody to do things with. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm almost co-dependent. It's nice. I'll miss him when I leave.
Here is a picture of my new shirt. The image is a little fuzzy because my phone fell out of my pocket while riding my bike and broke into about four different pieces. It survived (it really is for 14 year olds!) but the picture quality has suffered.
PS - I just reread my post and my grammar and sentence structure is appalling. I write like I'm in eighth grade.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий