четверг, июня 21, 2007

What does it all mean?

A few weeks ago I dreamt it snowed. In the middle of summer. Snow supposedly means success and great rewards from a very hard experience. Whether that means a job or grad school for me I'm not sure but, as far as dreams go, I was happy. Because these past three years have been very hard for me and I would love for them to be over and done with.

Last night I dreamt there were worms crawling around in my bathroom. Long slimy pink worms crawling everywhere. It was disgusting. What do worms mean? Negativity, weakness, low self-image, losses and reversals.

I faced rejection earlier this week and, as all rejections go, it hurt. This type of rejection was especially hurtful but I'm sure my readers know the details. So, worms = losses, let's connect the dots. Clearly I had something on my mind.

Which leaves me to think: what about the snow?

Комментариев нет: