Not going to work these past four days has been absolutly wonderful. I've just been wandering around Philly doing all the things I never get to do because I don't work in the city. Like taking an afternoon yoga class. Or eating a Metro croissant in the park. Or meeting friends for lunch. Or going to happy hour.
I met a friend for happy hour last night and we popped out for a smoke and some woman started talking to us. We talked work and she was telling us how she just moved down from NY because of her boyfriend. She went on to say the ring will come in a few months and they'll move out to the suburbs within the year. As someone who just moved down from NY I was a little shocked that she'd be willing to move out to the suburbs. Her reply? There just isn't enough room in Philadelphia.
Compared to NY? Not enough space in Philadelphia?
We were talking NY and I mentioned how I was there recently and being there really made me miss Philadelphia. She went on to say how Philly really isn't a city and it's more like a quaint town. She loves NY blah blah blah. So she's moving out to the suburbs?!?!
I don't get it.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий