I took two days off work last week and realized I really like the structure the work day provides for me. The catch is work sucks. Hopefully my next job won't be as bad.
Last night's Making Time was insane. It was at Pure which, in my opinion, is a better venue to host a crazy nuts dance party. My DJ friend put me and my friend on the guest list so we got in for free, checked in our jackets (because it's been so cold here lately -- why?!?), and downed some free drinks as fast as we could.
Mobius Band was pretty good, Black Kids were fun to watch and got pretty crazy which rocked, and Cut Copy... well, Cut Copy was great! I'm not sure how many people were there but the dance floor was packed and everybody was crazy. It was fun to dance to music so many other people loved.
The best part about the whole night: I only spent $14!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий