until my last day of work. How do I feel? Like there isn't enough time! I want to finish some projects I've been working on but I have my hands full covering for my co-workers who are out on vacation. I feel like I've been in the process of quitting this job for so long that this is no big deal but I'm also waiting for the other shoe to drop -- is it going to be like all the other times where I didn't end up leaving? I just have to do this, there is no turning back now!
All the MBA students I met are super friendly and a part of me just wants to crawl in a hole and stay away from them. To survive in business I guess you need to bring you A-game all the time and that is simply what they are doing. There is a group of students who are going down to Costa Rica next month for ten days. They haven't even met each other! Others are planning happy hours etc. Luckily (or unluckily) for me nobody lives in Philadelphia so I don't have to feel bad about not going. I just hope it's not going to be too difficult to tap into their social circle once school starts.
Maybe I just have to give everybody some time before they turn into grouches...
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий