четверг, мая 06, 2004

Diappointment. Yet again.

I just got an email from a company that I thought I had a pretty good chance of getting a job with. It said "Hiring is contingent on a green card." Do I have a green card? Noooo. Fucked up the butt yet again. Everytime there is a faint light at the end of the tunnel, I move back. The guy did say he thought there were work opportunities in the Canadian franchise...but I'm sick of being disappointed. I mean, what the fuck. I keep feeling like giving up but everybody keeps telling me that things will work out in the end. But what if moving back east is everything working out? What if there are all signs for me to go back to the motherland. And by being so adamant about staying here I am ignoring the signs. GAH!

I am also so close to being done. And I really want to be done. And I really want to pass all my classes. And I really want to graduate. And I really want to get a job. But alas, I am to concentrate on one thing at a time. Everything will work out. It has to. Right?

Комментариев нет: