I am here at work. Killing time. I have to wait for these stoopid uploads to run and today nothing seems to be going my way. Not only has one of the files been consistently late for the past 10 days, this other file is giving me problems now too. I am being tested? Nothing ticks me off more than waiting for these retarded files. I don't understand why they can't come on time! You would think with this whole technological revolution speed and efficiency would come as a result.
To add to list of reasons why my life is getting deeper and deeper into the shitter my right arm in life, Septa, will most likely not get the appropriate funding from the state to cover its deficit. The results of this are the following: a) all weekend service will be cut, b) all nightime service will be cut, c) daytime service will be cut by 20%, d) fares will be increased by 25%, and e) 1400 SEPTA employees will be laid off. I can't believe people are allowing this to happen. The Philadelphia economy will be hit so hard Philadelphians won't know what happened. This also means my plan to beef up my resume by taking night classes won't work because I won't be able to get home! GAH!
Tomorrow I head home. For the last time. Ever. It shall be an interesting visit for sure....
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий