I am finally getting things together in my apartment. After four months I have cable/internet and curtains! I should feel much happier but alas I am bogged down by my job. In a nutshell it sucks. I am just amazed by life's sneaky tricks. When I had this offer and my interview in Jersey I thought this job would be better for me professionally then the Jersey job. And I have now realized this job is a professional dead zone. It is so hard to be back in the job searching mode!
Maybe I'm just really ungreatful. I wish I could just enjoy life and what its given to me. I have a job, they've sponsored my visa, I have a cozy apartment, and everything should be ok. But I always want more. Is that wrong? Will I ever know that everything will be allright?
Bah! Why can't I just be happy?!?!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий