среда, сентября 28, 2005

Big Ticket Purchase.

After getting my license I have the strong urge to buy a car. As much as I would like to deny it, I knew this would happen. Every day when I'm on the bus I keep telling myself that I don't really need a car and this is more of a want rather than something I require to function. It is not a necessity. I live in a city with a more than adequate public transportation system. But I still want a car. I can't figure out why. Perhaps because society has fashioned my mind to make me think I need a car. Perhaps because I'm the only one at work without one and I want to fit in. Perhaps because I'm sick of waiting half an hour for the bus when I don't make it. While I don't need a car, it would make my life a lot easier. The other thing is that I most definitely cannot afford a car. Haha.

Maybe when the bonus figures come out I'll reconsider this issue.

I think I have a spending disorder. If I overeat instead of overspend I would definitely weigh 300 pounds. Maybe even more.

Комментариев нет: