вторник, сентября 06, 2005

My Mother.

This post is dedicated solely to my mother.

She is nuts. I decided I wasn't going to sleep on the couch anymore and decided to share the bed with my mom. I'm probably making a gross understatement by saying this woman snores. She sounds like a giant bulldozer who is going to bring my apartment building, and those around me, crashing to the ground. It is impossible for me, or anybody within a 2 mile radius of her, to sleep. So I suggested I buy those nasal strip things for her that prevent her from snoring. Her response is, "I've made sacrifices to the family for the past 30 years and now I'm not going to make any more. Its your turn to make sacrifices for me." Yes, she has made a lot of sacfrices in the name of the family but its not my fault she's a total doormat and denied herself everything because she couldn't express herself. And its a nasal strip, not her life! She is the queen of all drama queens.

Комментариев нет: