The beginning of Ramadhan always brings e-mails from old friends wishing you the best for the month. I usually refrain from sending these e-mails myself. I'm not sure why but I don't. This year I thought I might send an e-mail to a few people, one of whom is the ex from high school. Before composing my message I decided to re-read his last e-mail to me. I have now changed my mind - he gets no e-mails from me ever!
The power of denial is astonishing. I think I just blocked out some of things he said because I didn't want to believe it. I'm am now realizing what a prick he is.
I'm glad to be back on a college campus for one reason and one reason only: free high speed internet! Yes, I know technically it isn't free but I'm going to pretend it is. :)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий