четверг, декабря 21, 2006

Dear Software Developer (SD),

First things first, learn some fucking English. Getting the error message "Something run in process" means nothing to me. Nothing. I understand you are a FOB, I get it, but if your poor English skills are impacting our working relationship, you have work to do. Especially since your poor grasp of the language means you don't understand anything I say and screw up all my projects. I don't know what spell you've cast over your director but it boggles my mind how you still have a job.

Moving on, when things go wrong with a program you wrote please don't respond with "but everything works on my side." I don't care. The bottom line is that things aren't ok on my side. So instead of defending your crappy program figure out why my reports aren't working.

And lastly, don't tell me something is fixed and I should try it again if it isn't. Perhaps you should actually test your program after "fixing" any bugs/problems to make sure everything really is ok before telling me it is. That way I can do my job (whatever that may be) and not spend countless minutes on the phone with you telling you repeatedly the program is not working.

Sincerely,
Ratchet

PS - When you were away I had to ask your collegue to fix your programs. It was very refreshing to work with someone who didn't need me to explain things to them five times in five different ways and hold their hand while they were debugging.

Комментариев нет: