среда, марта 03, 2004

God's plan part II.

I started going to the gym again on Friday and now I am sick. Why am I destined not to go to the gym?!?! Am I not supposed to be fit? Am I not supposed to look hot by graduation? I think I'm sick because I stopped smoking and now my body has to get worse before it can get better. I never knew there were all these weird body things to get used to not smoking.

I've also been having an intense headache since last night. A virus broke out on campus and people are stupid enough to open the attachments and now their computers are infected. So during my four hour shift at work last night I was on the phone non-stop trying to get stupid people to correct their mistakes. I think if someone is stupid enough to get a virus and not know how to take care of it, it obviously means they do not have safe computing practices and therefore aren't worthy of owning computers. GAH!

Комментариев нет: