среда, марта 31, 2004

Hopeless Romantic.

I went to the best concert of my life tonight. I saw The Killers, The Ambulence, and Stellastarr* at the Khyber tonight. The venue was tiny and I was probably 2 feet away from my man, Michael Jurin, the awesomest guitarist. So anyway, the concert rocked my world. I feel like I am in love. I have that warm fuzzy feeling inside. There is something abuot watching the hands of a musician work over the guitar when you're so close you could touch him.

I was standing next to this guy during much of the concert and we shared this space that I've never shared with anybody at a concert before, or at all. We sort of talked to each other and were leaning against each other through the opening bands. We shared this warmth and I can still smell him....and he was wearing an Interpol t-shirt!!! AAHHH!! I feel like I should post this on Craig's List or something. ::sigh:: Wow, this really does sound lame. I am acting 13. But being next to him made me realize that I really would like a male companion. Someone who shares my interest and who we can stay up all night listening to music and talking about how it makes us feel. Is that too much to ask for? Am I a girly girl cause I am starving for male presence?

Комментариев нет: