That is what my father called me today. According to him, spending too much in America makes people arrogant and look down upon those who do not live in the States. But here is the real reason why he called me an Ugly American: while discussing my jet lag, neither one of my parents think its real. They think I'm making a big fuss and need to "fix" my sleeping habits so that I can spend time with them. Jet lag isn't real. Very funny.
Another coversation with my father:
Him: You know, I really do wish that someday all five of us can live together in the same house.
Me: Including Bhai (my brother who refuses to speak to the 'rents)?
Him: Yes, including your brother.
Me: Well, I'm only going to do it if Bhai agrees to move in with you.
Him: [look of confusion]
After he calls me an ugly american, does he really think I'm going to move in with him? HAH!
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий