пятница, апреля 02, 2004

Zzzzz.

I am at work. What a bore. I'm only here for two hours but I feel like I've spent my whole week sitting in this chair. I don't think it helps that the lights behind me are off because they are having some stupid computer-related presentation about using some open source programs or something.

Yesterday marked the beginning of my last month of classes in my undergraduate career. I'm trying really hard not to freak out. I don't have a job yet. And the last ounce of motivation that I had before has been sucked out of my body. So last night I lay awake thinking how much it would suck if I failed one class. If I fail one class I will not graduate. Funny that in one of my classes I have no grades as yet. I have to write two papers but stupidly decided to leave them till the end of the semester to write them. And the final is worth 60% of the grade. Hopefully I will pass this class. Hopefully I will graduate. Hopefully I will find a job.

Last night I had this excellent dream about an ex-boyfriend. It was a warm and fuzzy feeling that I had but while I was dreaming I knew that the relationship was wrong. I think that dream was just reinforcing my need for companionship. I don't neccesarily want a boyfriend but just a male friend. If I get a job I'll get out in the real world and perhaps I'll even have a few male friends and won't need to have these bizzaro dreams about my ex-boyfriend.

Комментариев нет: