вторник, апреля 06, 2004

Doom.

On Thursday my lovely parents will be gracing me with their presence. I am dreading this. My father finally admitted his grand plan to have me and my sister under his careful watch after we graduate. I am certain he is coming to convice us to come home with them. Moreover this whole visit is something to make themselves feel better than anything else. They're flying all the way over here for a week, returning back to Arabia, and then coming back in two weeks for graduation. This doesn't make any sense!! I don't know what I'm going to do with them here. They are not interested in seeing the sights or anything of that sort. They just want to sit and spend time with me i.e. stare at each other's faces. I feel like time has stopped already. I am going to need lots of drugs. Or maybe I'll just spend all my time at the gym.

What really frustrates me is that I have to parent-proof my room. Ridiculous. I feel like coming clean with my parents and telling them about my life. I hate having to lie to them and hide parts of my life. I want to be honest with them. But I know they can't deal with it. Just for kicks, I should bring up my unislamic habits and see what they say. And then tell them I am joking. I wonder what they would say.

Back to my favorite topic, I am still unemployed. Ever since this month has started I feel like every passing day is closer to the end of my life. I am probably being a drama queen but if I don't have a job my life is going to go down the crapper. Its getting really tough to keep a positive attitude when I know unhappiness may be knocking on the door. I have to keep the faith though. Something will happen. Whatever it is...

Комментариев нет: