What is up with this weather? It is a little insance and very cold!! And the heat has been turned off! I am done with all my written work! Woohoo! After I realized this I haven't been in the mood to do anything. So I went to this website where you can get your palm read, virtually of course. Here is what I found out:
Your Life Line reveals that you are a very passionate person that possesses an imaginative and romantic nature.
Your Head Line reveals that you lack confidence, but have a sense of grievance. You carry a chip on your shoulder, but will vent this emotion through participating in political activities.
Your Heart Line reveals that you have a masculine nature and are easily aroused by your own desires. You are able to maintain a good balance between the physical and emotional sides that accounts for your warm and generous disposition.
Your Fate Line reveals that you felt a lack on independance in the early part of your life and are less certain about your career plans. Your career start is more restricted and not utilizing your full potential. Throughout your life, you will maintain a strong connection to your family.
You have an Earth hand. You are a person who is stable, honest, just loyal and cautious. Your optimal career choices are to work as an athlete, artist, musician and laborer.
Of course I did not have a fate line. "The Fate Line represents success and can often reveal the point in your life when you become financially independent." Funny. After staring at my hand for a while (yes, I am that bored) I picked up a faint line. It seems like a pretty accurate description of my success, or lack there of.
And lets not forget the sun line which is supposed to represent happiness or something. Another line that is not present on my hand. These things are lame-o.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий