Must life be so confusing? I feel all alone in this big bad world. I always attributed these feelings to PMS because they only came once a month but I'm not expecting my period now..so wtf? I think its just an effect of having my parents around. They make me anxious and feel like I have to be prepared for something. Headache-inducing.
After 5 minutes of talking with my dad he confessed his true reason for coming to the states. To ask me to move in with them. I didn't see that one coming. Really. I feel like I have no support in doing anything from anyone. If I move in with them, I'm all alone to face the 3rd world by myself. Even if I listen to my parents, they'll just ask for more. If I stay here, I'll have to deal with them nagging me all the time. Its a lose-lose situation. I guess it boils down to my favorite topic again: I don't have a job. Grr...
I don't understand why life is fucking me over.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий