понедельник, апреля 26, 2004

The worst day ever.

and its only 330pm. I woke this morning in a cold sweat because I had a nightmare about my final econometrics project. I was caught in many regressions and all I could say was the variables I was regressing: femlos, los! femlos, los! Then I crawled out of bed to turn on my stero and listen my favorite tunes. Not so much. It broke. So now I'm going to pay out of my debtridden pocket so that I can at least get my CDs out of my retarded stereo. So then I figure, wow today has been really shitty...and its only 930am. The odds of my day getting worse can't be all that high, right? Wrong. I got randomly picked to present this nightmare econometrics project. What made it better was that half of my group didn't show up until a few minutes before the presentation! So the presentation sucked, but whatever..it is over. Then I come to my room and go to my email to call up this AMEX woman. I called her on Friday but why the hell not get obsessive. Well, while cleaning out my inbox yesterday it turns out I deleted the email with her number. Why is this happening to me?!?!

On the upside, I am not homeless anymore. I am living in West Philly for the summer. Woohoo! And I told my boss that I would work for him over the summer. Which is going to suck. I am going to need to abuse serious substances to make me not shoot myself and die of boredom. Sometime I wonder what is the point...

Комментариев нет: