I have started to push my bedtime further and further back. I just realized I am avoiding going to bed. I am tired but won't go to sleep. Why? I think its because I'm avoiding what I will I find when I wake up: a crappy day at work.
As much as I hate work I think I may have an addiction of some sort. This entire weekend my right eye has been twitching uncontrollably. Until this morning. I got to work and my eye stopped twitching! I can't be addicted to work. Gross.
I went jogging today and it felt great. I think I've picked up my pace since the last time I went running (4 days ago I think). I was like whoa! It felt good. I hope to lose 15 pound by April. Thats reasonable, right?
I think I've decided what I want to do with my life. I want to move to London. I would ask my mom to find me a boy in London (with a british accent...mmm) but I decided it would be more fun to find him myself. I think it would be fun to settle in London. There are a few obstacles standing in my way. In no particular order: job, money, man.
Why must money be involved in every single one of my life plans?
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий