вторник, января 18, 2005

Rawr.

Today I found out I have money in my 401(k)! I haven't been putting anything in there so I didn't think my company would put in anything. But it turns out they have been putting in stuff! Woo hoo. Not that I can have that money now (which is probably a good thing) but I have money somewhere. Which is better than nowhere.

Lately I've been scared of balancing my checkbook because I'm scared to see how little money I have and now much damage I've done. So I finally got around to balancing my checkbook and bah! I suck.

My pals and I are planning a trip down to South Carolina in the summer. Hopefully it will be a week full of sunny bliss. I hope that it will NOT be drama filled. It only took us about a month to decide on a destination. Sometimes I feel like my little group of friends has the same dynamic as my dsyfunctional family. Nothing is final until it is over. That is the family motto and, so far, seems to be the motto with my friends. Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

From tomorrow (with the exception of Alias) I will not spend my evening in front of the TV. It is too cold to run (so much for my weight loss program) so I will study for my stupid drivers permit. We'll see how this TV reduction program goes...

Комментариев нет: