вторник, апреля 19, 2005

...

Sometimes I wonder why everything needs to be so difficult for me. I've been really sick for the past few days and I'm not sure if its allergies or a cold. I called my doctor today to make an appointment for tomorrow and they won't make emergency appointments till tomorrow morning. They won't even tell me if the appointments are going to be available in the morning or the afternoon. So I don't know if its even feasible for me to take the day or morning off from work. Why must everything be so difficult!

Yesterday I slept for 12 hours. I got home and slept at 6pm. I only woke up to make myself soup. And I'm still feeling gross today. Its not depression thats making me sleepy. This much sleep seems a little severe for allergies. I wish I knew what was going on. All I really want is the skin on my nose to come back.

Комментариев нет: