I feel like life is passing me by. Today my supervisor lady announced she will be leaving the company. So she's working here for another 3 weeks or so and then is going to embark on her teaching career. So many people have left this stupid company I don't know why I'm still here. More power to her though, I'm glad she figured it out in 4 months and is leaving.
So today I am going to e-mail my uncle in the motherland asking him to hook me with a job. You know what I'm really worried about... I'm worried that, like most things in my life, this won't work out. I think that because I have connections something will happen but what if nothing happens? What if nothing ever happens?
I feel like going back to the motherland is a very drastic step to make but I really think it'll be for the best. If I don't do something about the direction my life is taking now I know I'm going to be sitting right here years from now doing exactly what I'm doing now. And that makes me sick.
1 комментарий:
I know the feeling. I'll miss you, but totally support you... *fingers crossed* -sfeidt
Отправить комментарий