I attempted to take my driving test at the DMV yesterday and I failed. I didn't even make it out of the lot because I couldn't parallel park. Actually I couldn't reverse properly. I feel like such an idiot. What makes it worse is that I woke up this morning and I figured out exactly what I should I have done to get my car in the box. Its not like I don't know how to drive I think I just freaked out and panicked. It didn't help that the guy at the DMV was a complete ass and was yelling at me the entire time. Why do DMV employees have to be so unhappy and disgruntled?
I hate how I have the habit of freaking out, panicking, and freezing up. Now I have to wait an entire month before I have to take the damn test again. I feel so useless.
In an attempt to make myself feel better about failing I spent a lot of money yesterday. I sat and drank wine in the restaurant overlooking the park, spent a lot of money on face products, and had a fabulous dinner. This is my second time going to this restaurant and I can't get over it. Everything is perfect. From the size of the portions to the flavors to the margaritas. KF and I shared a piece of pecan cheesecake for dessert and I can't even begin to describe it. I've never been so blown away by a dessert. I think I've always pretended to enjoy a dessert and made the obligatory "ohhh, mmm" noises but this cheesecake, wow. I didn't want to eat the next piece because I wanted the flavors to finish developing in my mouth. I think I could have gone ten minutes without having another piece and the I would still be experiencing new flavors in my mouth. Wow.
But anyway, I'm feeling guilty about spending all that money. Whatever I guess. Its gone now. Nothing I can do about it.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий