вторник, февраля 13, 2007

Delayed Reaction.

As a follow up to my annual review, I was notified that my yearly compensation was increased by 4%. Four percent. After you account for inflation, I received a 1% raise. WOW. Especially since my responsibilities have changed and I am now coming into work on the weekends. And am handling more sensitive matter.


Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I hate my oppressive employers.

Also, I've decided I really don't like nicknames. It's one thing if a close friend or relative calls you by a nickname (that you like) out of affection but it's another thing if a person you just met asks you for name, gives you a quizzical look because your name is different, and then asks you if you have a nickname. You know why? Because that indicates to me you are lazy. L-A-Z-Y. Also, male forms of my very feminine name are not acceptable nicknames. Jerks.

Комментариев нет: