четверг, февраля 01, 2007

Gym Junkie

Today marks my fourth consecutive day where I woke up at the ass crack of dawn and went the the gym. While getting up sucked, it feels great to have made it through. Tomorrow I get to sleep in a couple of hours!!

Now that I am regular at my spin class I've made new friends. SpinGuy and I talk after class and I'm not sure how I feel about the whole gym culture. Everybody talks about their diets and their workout regimes and other health-obsessed things. SpinGuy is nice though, I'm not sure if he's gay and if he's not gay, if he's flirting with me. Or if he's just having a conversation with me. I'm hoping it's just conversation. This other lady from class and I were doing ab work next to each other this morning and she just ended up talking to me forever! So I couldn't do my arms and it minimized my yoga time. I like talking to people (especially SpinGuy) but I just want to workout!!!!

My crazy drill sergeant spin instructor makes us do sprint ladders where we sprint for 15, 30, 45, and 60 seconds with small breaks in between. Today was the first time where I was able to do full, all out sprints the whole way though. I'm very proud of myself.

As a result of all this working out, I have an enormous amount of endorphins rushing around in my body. And I'm very happy.

Now, if only I could get it together and send out my application....

Комментариев нет: