- a large bowl of Kashi Go-Lean with half a cup of fat-free skim milk
- one cup of coffee with creme
- a lot of whole grain wheat thins with low fat cottage cheese
- salad greens with feta cheese
- one piece of baked tilapia (it was baked in butter, garlic, lemon juice -- not very healthy!)
- one cup fat-free yogurt with fruit
- one can diet coke
- one pomogranate
Basically, I have been eating non-stop since I walked into work this morning. I'm so bored here that I usually either go outside and smoke to kill the boredom or I make repeated trips to the kitchen for gold fish snacks and vending machine treats. So, relatively speaking, I've eaten healthy today. But you have to admit, that is a lot of food!!!
I really need to get back to the gym as my rear is getting huge. It's a struggle to get any of pants up around my hip/ass area. Oh well.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий