четверг, декабря 13, 2007

What's Happening?

Sometimes I feel like my neighborhood is one big small college campus. Minus the academic buildings of course. Due to retarded postal service employees who look through our mail and steal our packages and identities a private postal service store has opened up. There are mailboxes for rent and I imagine the experience of renting one will be similar to going to the campus center and going to your mailbox to check what you got in the mail. The neighborhood seriously lacked a supermarket and one opened up a couple of blocks away from apartment today. Perhaps I'm just a Debbie-downer but I have these images running through my head where every grocery shopping expedition of mine will involve running into the same people over and over again. Just like it's beginning to happen on the streets and at the neighborhood bars. I like my anonymity dammit!

Комментариев нет: