My pregnant co-worker had her baby day before yesterday. Her baby girl is 7 lbs. 14 ounces. My bag of clay that I bought for class was 25 lbs. So BEB weighs less than half of my bag of clay. I can't believe a little human being can weigh so little. I think if I ever had a child I'd shit myself. Yes, I've been around ABB for the entire length of her pregnancy but I still can't get over the fact that a little human being comes out of someone's body. So weird.
I have been so PMSed lately its horrible. I think thats why I've been so snappy and irritable towards the intern. He thinks my new found happiness is because I've been prescribed codeine but little does he know my behavior is entirely hormonal! Poor kid.
2 комментария:
you can ask for an enema (sp) so you don't shit while pushing out the child.
I didn't mean it in the literal sense...
I meant I'd be in shock that a living creature came out of my body.
I probably would need an enema though...
Отправить комментарий