четверг, июля 21, 2005

Internet Radio.

I've been listening to KEXP at work and it's making me such a productive person! As a result of this I am a much happier person. I just heard the new DCFC song and I am so excited for the release of their new album.

I cannot believe there were bombs in London again. Whoever is behind all this destruction may be trying to get a point across but killing innocent people is not the way to do it. The only thing these people are achieving is making themselves look like crazed lunatics.

I'm really afraid of what is going to happen to this country and the state of the world. For all the progress this country has made in the past fifty years it just seems like the country is back tracking. I think Bush and his pals need to get a clue and get their priorities straight.

About the bombs though, how on earth did someone manage to get detonators in the subway stops just two weeks after the city was bombed? Shouldn't security have been tighter?

Комментариев нет: