So I've been thinking about graduate school. I thought about applying for the Fall 2006 semester but now that I've been giving it serious thought I think that might be rushing things.
A graduate degree in Economics requires exceptional math skills, which I do not have. In order to apply to a competitive program I need to take more math classes which I think I'm going to do this coming fall. (My boss won't like it but I really don't care. I also don't have the money as I'm spending my credit line on tickets to visit the rents. So another loan from mommy might be in order.) I also need to do brush up on my econ and read through papers, etc to get a better idea of what exactly I want to study. All of this is going to take one full year. I think I'm just going to take my time with this and keep a steady pace. I just need to keep myself motivated throughout this one year.
I am convinced the intern is stupid. I discovered today that he royally screwed up doing some stuff that he's been assigned to do. And when I confronted him about it he said "Oh, but you told to me do this." when I said no such thing. He constantly blames me for his mistakes. Can't he take responsibility for being a complete tool? He seems to listen to what I'm saying but comprehends nothing. I think in his two months here he's managed to screw up every single thing he's laid his hands on.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий