I am leaving work early today to pick up my dad from the airport. Two more hours here! Yay!
My spinning class this morning was insane. I think the instructor is on crack. In the first ten minutes of class I had a harder workout then the entire hour of spinning on Sunday mornings. I thought I was going to die. What kept me going was the fact that we were listening to these remixed version of Michael Jackson songs for the entire length of the class. It was all of his good songs remixed to one 30min song (there were a couple of other artists as well). A few weeks ago we listened to this remixed version of "Take Me Home" by Phil Collins. Her choice in music makes getting up at the butt crack of dawn so worth it.
There is a wedding in the family next weekend which is going to be seriously crazy. I suggested to my mom that we all take drugs before the wedding to make the experience a little more bearable and she offered me a pick from her cocktail of sleeping aids (the woman has enough medication to kill a herd of elephants). I'm seriously considering her offer...
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий