среда, августа 10, 2005

I've got mail.

My inbox is archiving so there is nothing I can do at the moment except blog! Well, thats not really true but who cares?

My mom is visiting me and its been really nice. We haven't gotten into any fights which is unbelievable. I don't think we've ever gone this long without a fight. I really am enjoying her visit and am going to miss her a lot when she leaves but I CANNOT wait to have my apartment all to myself again. My apartment is just way to small for two people. And when an additional third person, my father, arrives tomorrow, things are just going to get more interesting. As long as I keep reminding myself that this will all be over soon and go running frequently everything will be under control.

I think my Lotus Notes just crashed. I must attend to this disaster.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

I know, I think staying with Bhai is contributing a little bit of her not snapping at our heels so much!

-Your sister