Iran has "joined the club". Five bucks says GW will attack. I still don't understand why the US can have a stockpile of nukes but nobody else can. If there is any logical explanation for that, can someone please explain it to me?
In local news, a 10 month old died of a heroin overdose. I think I may be sick.
Philadelphia's 95th homicide of the year occurred this weekend. It was also, if I'm not mistaken, this weekend's seventh. If it weren't for the news, I'd have no idea I was living in such a bloody city.
And of course, the obligatory kitten story.
Sports: The Phillies are off to an AWFUL start. One and six so far. If they lose to the Braves tomorrow, it will be their worst start since 1987. Ouch. The Sixers did win against the Wizards last night (that's two consecutive wins - WOW). Besides the drama is there any reason to watch Philly sports?
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий