четверг, апреля 27, 2006

RIP.

In the wee hours of Wednesday morning my phone stopped working. Being the tease that it is, it came back to life a few times during the day but finally gave up yesterday evening.

I'm supposed to get a new phone tomorrow but, in all honesty, who knows.

Until then, I'm forced to live life in the dark ages. It is so strange to be without a phone! While it is refreshing its also a little eerie.

Thankfully I'm able to check my messages. The thing is though, I don't have a land line so where am I supposed to check my messages from?

One thing though, I'm going to be out of town this weekend and it is so hard to make plans without a phone of any sort! My "on the go" life has temporarily come to an end. I must make plans, stick to them, and expect others to do the same!

Комментариев нет: