вторник, апреля 11, 2006

iPod Woes.

My iPod is being a pain in the arse. It won't let me update!!! My library exceeded my nano's capacity of 4GB sometime ago, which, at first, wasn't really a big deal. I had complete control of what songs to add and delete from the nano playlist.

I lost that control fairly quickly. Not only was I stuck with the same 4GB of music (for music ADD me 4GB gets old fast), my nano started to skip through every single song when in play mode. Meaning I really couldn't listen to anything.

I downloaded all the updates, restored it to factory setting, and back to normal we go.

Phew.

Until I wanted to update my nano again. And now it won't let me!

If the Apple store wasn't in the mall I'd have taken it over there to have it looked at. But the mall is oh-so-far away. And its the mall. Grr.

Комментариев нет: