The Rules: Place your digital music player on shuffle. Press play. List the first ten songs that appear. Don’t skip past anything embarrassing.
1. Shoplifters of the World Unite – The Smiths (Louder Than Bombs)
2. Head – Royksopp (The Understanding)
3. Eve of Destruction – Bishop Allen (Charm School)
4. Friend of Mine – The National (Alligator)
5. John Wayne Gacy, Jr. – Sufjan Stevens (Illinois)
6. Clap Your Hands! – Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (Clap Your Hands Say Yeah)
7. I Love You All the Time – Oh No! Oh My! (Oh No! Oh My!)
8. Take You On a Cruise – Interpol (Antics)
9. Distance – Editors (The Back Room)
10. Suspended From Class – Camera Obscura (Underachievers Please Try Harder)
Favorite Song: I Love You All the Time. Two home schooled kids from Nashville, currently shipping their CDs from their homes for real cheap. Very good stuff.
Least Favorite Song: Head
Favorite Album: Hmm, a very difficult choice. I'm going to have to go with Alligator. I think it was the only thing I listened to for a couple of weeks when I first got it.
I think I need to start doing this off of my iTunes - my nano just doesn't have a random enough selection.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий