четверг, апреля 06, 2006

Size Does Matter.

About five months ago my monitor at work stopped working. So I got a new one. A 12" monitor. Very tiny. It took about two days for the nausea and headaches to go away.

I was told it was temporary and in March all employees would get upgrades - new operating system, new monitors, new everything.

April 3 I went to my boss and told him I waited until March was over, I still have my old monitor, my eyes are getting worse, and demanded a new one.

Today I received a brand spanking new 21" monitor. I am loving it.

Except now everyone can see what I'm doing on my computer. Which means I have to be more discreet about doing what I do for 8-9 hours a day ie surfing the web.

I do feel more motivated to do work related work though - now that I can actually see without squinting.

Комментариев нет: