On any given day it's fairly likely that my company is being audited. It's nothing alarming - it's industry practice. It can be internal auditors, auditors sent in by an exchange, or even a regulatory group for compliance purposes. Tomorrow will mark the beginning of our audit by two different groups - internal auditors and some other group that nobody really cares about.
The internal auditors are known to be "extremely thorough" and have earned the title of Inspector General. For them, everything is fair game. I have been coached on how to answer questions and have been advised to go through my desk and clean out anything that I don't want auditors to go through - like my list of passwords that is conveniently kept right next to my computer. I also deleted my history on IE and went through my e-mail to make sure everything was kosher. Apparently these dudes go through your desk and computer at night when you're gone. To see if you've been good or bad. Kind of like Santa Clause.
So, I have to be on my best behavior while the IGs are here. It will probably be a week or two. Can I handle it?
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий