воскресенье, сентября 03, 2006

What's better than cable?

YouTube.

I have watched half of Arrested Development Season 3, countless episodes of Scrubs, and um, I think that's about it.

I was very proud of myself when I got rid of my cable connection, I felt free and liberated from the ties of the evil boob tube. And then I found YouTube.

Of course YouTube is currently down as they're "fixing stuff". Where does that leave me?

I am a bundle of nerves. I wish I could have a conversation with someone that didn't involve me blabbering away like a neurotic person about my stupid loan. I hate stress.

Remember the guy who offered me a free trip to Houston? I was walking back to my apartment today and this guy calls out my name. While this guy looked sort of familiar, I have no idea who he is. He apologized for never calling me and I just stared at him extreemly confused.

This city is way too small I tell you.

Комментариев нет: